Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and publish a note, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Notes are like Wiki pages…for you and the members of your group.…Notes can be co-authored, co-edited in the same way…that Word and PowerPoint documents can,…so that two or three or four or up to 12 people…can be working in the same note at the same time.…So it's a great way to capture meeting notes.…And if you're familiar with editing wiki pages…or co-authoring in Microsoft Word,…this is familiar, but it feels even cooler…for some reason that I don't even understand.…
I'm going to click Notes here in the IT Support group…and create a new note.…Now, if we were on the home page,…you don't find that Notes link at the top of the home page.…I would have to go to Files to be able to…access a place to create a note,…but it's front and center for our groups.…I'm going to note that this is a draft…and I'm going to create a list of potential training topics…for Landon North America staff.…
That looks great.…I have some basic editing that I can do,…I can select this text and make it a heading one,…I can set up a bulleted list below that, if I wish,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- How Yammer works
- Joining a Yammer network
- Editing your Yammer profile and turning on notifications
- Using the home feed
- Following people and topics
- Posting messages
- Using Online Now
- Joining Yammer groups
- Participating in conversations
- Polling and praising colleagues
- Collaborating with others using notes
- Sharing Office documents and other files
- Administering a Yammer group
Skill Level Appropriate for all
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.