- [Voiceover] There are a couple of ways…we can add a file to Yammer,…whether it's an image or a document.…One way is to attach it to a message that we're creating.…So if I'm creating an update, it says what am I working on,…and I could say, This week working on montages…for Landon web site banners.…And I'm going to attach one.…I'm going to upload a file from my computer,…just a montage I created for Bernal Heights,…file has been attached successfully,…Click to add a description,…and this is going to be Draft,…and remembering that not everyone will know where this is,…this is the Draft San Francisco banner montage.…
One topic that I'd like to add,…we're in the process of redoing the websites…for the individual hotels, the project is called renew-web.…I'm gonna put a dash in it, just like that.…And I'm going to post this.…Now, I won't always be asked to provide a caption.…For example, a document doesn't have a caption,…but an image does have a caption.…If I'd like to add a document,…it works exactly the same way,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Explain how you might best us Yammer within your organization.
- Recall what happens when you log into Yammer and you are not logged into Office 365.
- Explain how to add a topic to an existing post.
- Identify how you would choose topics for a post.
- List the steps for finding something posted last week.
- Recall how to upload files without attaching them to a post.
- Recognize how to add new members to a private group that is hidden.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.