Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding Yammer apps, part of Yammer 2016 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Before we leave, one more reminder…that Yammer is extensible and there are apps…that work well with Yammer.…Four new ones this week as a matter of fact.…Let's click the App Directory.…If the App Directory is not listed on the righthand side…of your home page, you can always click the More button…in the upper lefthand corner and choose Apps…and you will end up in exactly the same place.…Here are the Featured Apps at the top.…You can read a little bit about each of them.…
And following then, we have apps that you are already using,…and I have the Windows Desktop for Yammer.…I have some Analytics, Topics,…which we saw earlier, and Org Chart.…I can scroll so that I can browse through…the different apps that are available…and there are really two choices here.…There are apps you can try and there are apps…that you can learn more about.…Some of these apps are free, but some of them…are not free at all.…Some of them are very expensive.…
So you'll want to make sure that…if you're choosing an app that it's an app…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Explain how you might best us Yammer within your organization.
- Recall what happens when you log into Yammer and you are not logged into Office 365.
- Explain how to add a topic to an existing post.
- Identify how you would choose topics for a post.
- List the steps for finding something posted last week.
- Recall how to upload files without attaching them to a post.
- Recognize how to add new members to a private group that is hidden.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.