- Installing Xcode
- Creating your first project
- Editing code
- Creating snippets
- Implementing version control with Git
- Building and connecting the interface
- Compiling and debugging apps in Xcode
- Creating workspaces for sharing resources and code
Skill Level Beginner
- [Todd] Have you ever wanted to get into development for one of Apple's many platforms like iOS, macOS, or tvOS but didn't know where to start? My LinkedIn Learning course is just for you. I've spent the last 10 years developing macOS and iOS applications and I want to share with you what I wish I knew from the beginning based on my personal experience. With my course, you'll be able to go from being completely new to Xcode to understanding the most important concepts in just a few hours. I'm Todd Perkins, a senior iOS developer and I want to teach you what it takes to become an expert in Xcode. Check out my course on the Xcode essentials and get started on the path to mastering development for any and all Apple platforms.
1. Get Started with Xcode 11
2. Editing Code
3. Source Control
4. User Interface Design Basics
5. Compiling and Debugging
Create a workspace2m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.