Join Jon Bott for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Xcode Developer Tools in iOS.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along with the videos. The Exercise Files are laid out per video, and if you drill down into them you can see that all of them have a Start folder and some of them have a Finished folder. If you don't have the Exercise Files, you can follow along with your own projects.
- Working with the Accessibility Inspector
- Reviewing dynamic text and audit fixes
- Changing device settings within the Inspector
- Using the Memory Debugger
- Using the Thread Sanitizer
- Debugging view hierarchies
- Analyzing a project for memory consumption