- [Narrator] The natural place for Titanium to excel…is in the speed of the deployed app.…Hybrid apps run code…inside a platform-specific web component.…This layered approach makes hybrid apps slower…than their native counterparts.…Titanium produces native apps so they are as fast…as any other native app deployed on a device.…Although there have been a few changes in ownership,…the Titanium SDK has been in existence for quite some time,…relatively speaking.…Originally released as an open-source product…by Appcelerator in 2008,…the SDK is currently a product of Axway,…a global software company.…
- Hybrid vs. native cross-platform apps
- Choosing an editor
- Building a Cordova app
- Building an Ionic app
- Buildin an app with the Create React Native App
- Building an app with the React Native CLI
- Building a Titanium app
- Building a Xamarin app
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich2h 32m Intermediate
1. Intro to Cross-Platform Development
4. React Native
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.