Join Tom Duffy as he explores where React Native excels in developing cross-platform native apps.
- [Male Voiceover] The natural place for React Native…to excel is in the speed of the deployed app.…Hybrid apps run code inside a platform-specific…web component.…This layered approach makes hybrid apps slower…than their native counterparts.…React Native produces native apps,…so they are as fast as any other native app…deployed on the device.…At its heart, React Native is a user interface…development tool.…Rather than use HTML or platform-specific UI components,…React Native allows developers to use React Native…views, which are then compiled into their corresponding…views on a given platform.…
- Hybrid vs. native cross-platform apps
- Choosing an editor
- Building a Cordova app
- Building an Ionic app
- Buildin an app with the Create React Native App
- Building an app with the React Native CLI
- Building a Titanium app
- Building a Xamarin app
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich2h 32m Intermediate
1. Intro to Cross-Platform Development
4. React Native
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.