Join Tom Duffy for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Choosing a Cross-Platform Development Tool: Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Titanium, and Xamarin.
- [Instructor] We'll be exploring five of the most popular cross-platform app development frameworks. These include Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Titanium, and Xamarin. Looking at the frameworks from the project lead perspective, we'll investigate the technology used by each framework and discuss the pros and cons. We'll also look at how to get started using each framework and build a simple user input app using each one. If you are a developer, this will give you a small taste of how to use each framework.
I'll assume that you know how to troubleshoot installation issues. Other than that, we'll be walking through creating the apps step by step.
- Hybrid vs. native cross-platform apps
- Choosing an editor
- Building a Cordova app
- Building an Ionic app
- Buildin an app with the Create React Native App
- Building an app with the React Native CLI
- Building a Titanium app
- Building a Xamarin app
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich2h 32m Intermediate
1. Intro to Cross-Platform Development
4. React Native
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.