This video is a brief overview of what you should know before watching this course.
- [Instructor] This course is designed for developers who are familiar with creating Android apps in Xamarin and want to get up to speed on implementing material design. You will need to be proficient with C# and have a working knowledge of Xamarin Studio. If you are unfamiliar with Xamarin Studio, check out Xamarin Essential Training in our library. You will also need an understanding of basic Android development concepts like activities and intents, layout XML, styles and themes, and how to run your application on a device or emulator.
- Breaking down a material design layout
- Adding AppCompat
- Adding icons and floating action buttons
- Animating the appearance
- Creating a RecyclerView
- Creating a ViewHolder
- Modifying the adapter
- Adding CardView
- Adding transition animations
- Adding a Snackbar
- Working with CoordinatorLayout
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is Android Material Design?
2. Implementing Material Design
3. Floating Action Button
View state change animations4m 17s
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.