Join James Timberlake for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up a MultiTrigger, part of Extending Xamarin with Behaviors, Commands, and Triggers.
- [Instructor] Okay, now that we have our entry trigger…setup, let's get started with a multi-trigger.…Before we write the multi-trigger I'd like to explain…some of the functionality when we get done here.…The "done" button here is always shown no matter what,…regardless of whether we have a valid entry name and date,…will still allow it to create a to do item.…I want to make the "done" button invisible,…by default, until all valid entries are given.…So, the first thing we are going to need to do…is take the done button and set the "is visible"…parameter to false. We'll also need to reference…the name and date entries. So lets create a name for them.…
"X:" name for our date we are going to name "EntryDate"…and for the name we are just going to name it "EntryName"…Also I don't want to just check whether or not there's…text inside of there, for the entry date.…I want to be sure that it has the correct format,…so it's also going to need a converter.…If I'm looking at the entry name, I want to make sure…that the string isn't null, and I want to get a false…
- Creating and implementing behaviors
- Stacking behaviors
- Adding behaviors to styles
- Creating commands
- Setting up and implementing triggers
- Tying it all together in a Xamarin app
Skill Level Intermediate
F# and Xamarin Development Basicswith Rachel Blasucci56m 43s Intermediate
1. Using Xamarin Behaviors
2. Using Xamarin Commands
3. Using Xamarin Triggers
4. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.