- What is Azure App Service?
- Setting up your project in Visual Studio
- Saving and querying data
- Syncing online and offline content
- Enabling authentication with third-party credential providers like Facebook and Twitter
- Enabling push notifications
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] The world of application development requires speed in delivery. Not only that, it relies on connectivity and computability. To be a successful app developer, you'll need working knowledge of back-end systems as well as notification platforms, and multi-layered authentications. In this course I'll show you how to rapidly build across platform applications. We'll set up a back-end in minutes that syncs dynamically with our app, provide authentication for platforms such as Google and Facebook, and send push notifications for both iOS and Android devices with little hassle. To participate in this course you'll need to have an understanding of Xamarin Forms as well as iOS and Android development. I'm JT and I've been a software developer for over nine years, and I have worked on it all. Now it is time. Join me in learning about rapid application development using Azure Mobile Services.