This video goes into detail on what property and data triggers are and how to use them.
- [Man] Okay.…Lets go back into our workspace…and create our first trigger.…Lets start with a property trigger.…What I want is for…on our At To Do page.…Whenever the name or date field's selected,…I'd like for the background to change…so we can see that it's in focus.…Lets go ahead and start to do that.…We're going to go on our At To Do page…and I want to go straight to our entry.…I'm going to get rid of the closing tag.…Create another ending tag.…
And I'm going to create a new tag inside of it…called Entry.Triggers.…Now similar to the Entry.Behaviors tag,…You can add any amount of triggers in this spot.…Lets go ahead and add a property trigger.…So I'm going to find Trigger.…I'm going to declare the Target Type.…And our Target Type is Entry,…which is the current view we're using.…
I'm going to declare a property type that I'm listening to.…We want to make sure we're listening to…whenever the Entry Viewer is selected and being typed on…so we're going to use Is Focused.…And when that value is true,…is when we're going to active this trigger.…
- Creating and implementing behaviors
- Stacking behaviors
- Adding behaviors to styles
- Creating commands
- Setting up and implementing triggers
- Tying it all together in a Xamarin app
Skill Level Intermediate
F# and Xamarin Development Basicswith Rachel Blasucci56m 43s Intermediate
1. Using Xamarin Behaviors
2. Using Xamarin Commands
3. Using Xamarin Triggers
4. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.