- [Gerald] And with that, we've reached…the end of this course.…There's much more to explore on both Xamarin…and the Azure function side,…and I invite you to dive deeper into that yourself.…You could do so by viewing other courses in this library,…reading blogs on plantxamarin.com,…or the Microsoft Docs pages.…Everything I've shown you is available for free,…so there's nothing stopping you…from experimenting on your own.…Another great resource to start hands-on learning,…without even having to install any tooling…on your own machine, is microsoft.com/learn.…There you could find lots of resources…to start learning Azure, Xamarin,…and lots of other awesome things.…
Again, my name is Gerald Versluis,…and thank you for watching.…
- What serverless is and when to use it
- Creating Azure functions
- Creating your first Azure Functions App
- Creating an Azure function in Visual Studio
- Creating a new Xamarin.Forms app
- Use cases for Azure Functions in apps
- Securing Azure Functions apps
- Monitoring Azure functions in Production
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Serverless
2. Creating Azure Functions
3. Creating a Xamarin.Forms App
4. Azure Functions Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.