Join Matt Milner for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Xamarin.Forms Essential Training.
- [Matt] Thanks so much for joining me and learning…all about building your Xamarin.Forms application.…To learn more, I'd suggest you start with the learning path…on LinkedIn Learning, to become a Xamarin.Forms developer.…There's a few classes out there already.…We'll be adding more as time goes by.…In addition, you can always check out…the Xamarin.Forms documentation on microsoft.com.…It's an excellent resource with a lot…of specific API reference material and examples.…And of course, you can always connect with me on LinkedIn.…
I love hearing from learners and understanding…how they're using technology to build applications…for their companies, their consumers, or just as a hobby.…
- Creating a Xamarin.Forms solution
- Navigating between pages
- Screen layouts and controls in Xamarin.Forms
- Data binding
- Adding style to a control
- Using a Xamarin.Essentials package
- Embedding native controls in your shared forms
- Writing custom renderers
Skill Level Beginner
Xamarin Development: Authentication and Identitywith Matt Milner1h 32m Intermediate
What you should know1m 21s
2. Layout and Controls
3. Native Platform Integration
4. Native Controls and Renderers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.