Join James Timberlake for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Extending Xamarin with Behaviors, Commands, and Triggers.
- [Instructor] Hey, guys.…I just want to thank you very much…for taking this course.…I'm sure you learned a lot about behaviors,…triggers, and commands, and I hope…you keep putting them to use.…I'm going to give you guys some next steps moving out.…There's a series called Mastering Xamarin.Forms Development…with Scott Peterson.…He does some really cool things there.…I definitely want you to check out…his third part in the series, Styles and Theming…along with Binding, Command, and Converters,…Dependency Services, and Push Notification.…This guy really knows his stuff.…
Aside from push notification,…we've talked about styles, binding commands,…and dependency services.…We've taken a bit sized look…at some of these concepts,…but he goes into it really in depth.…It's worth a look.…In fact, I might take a second look…after this.…Once again, I want to thank you…for taking this course with me,…and I hope it's really helpful for you.…
- Creating and implementing behaviors
- Stacking behaviors
- Adding behaviors to styles
- Creating commands
- Setting up and implementing triggers
- Tying it all together in a Xamarin app
Skill Level Intermediate
F# and Xamarin Development Basicswith Rachel Blasucci56m 43s Intermediate
1. Using Xamarin Behaviors
2. Using Xamarin Commands
3. Using Xamarin Triggers
4. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.