- [Narrator] Here is the process for creating a model … using machine learning and feeding back in data … to improve it over time. … It is a relatively labor-intensive process, … with human intervention not only to clean up … and pre-process the data, … but doing feature extraction as well. … The magic of normal machine learning is looking … at the extracted features of the data … and creating an algorithm to determine a result. … Deep Learning is a type of machine learning. … With deep learning, there is no manual feature extraction. … Instead, it is part of the magic. … How it works is the system itself … looks at the training data, does its own feature extraction, … and then compares the candidate model to the scoring data, … makes adjustment, and compares again and again, … until it comes up with a high-scoring model. … Deep learning uses a technology called neural networks, … which are inspired by the human brain's design, … to extract information and classify the source data. … This allows deep learning to do a very complex process of …
- Defining machine learning
- Training a machine learning model
- Comparing machine learning frameworks
- Using IBM Watson for mobile machine learning
- Using Azure Machine Learning for speech and image recognition
- Training Core ML models
- Comparing client-side and server-side models
Skill Level Beginner
Machine Learning for iOS Developerswith Brian Advent1h 25m Advanced
1. Introduction to Machine Learning
2. Server Models: IBM Watson
3. Server Models: Azure Machine Learning
4. Client Models: Core ML
5. Understanding the Offerings
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.