Create a layout view to show the room details when an item is selected in the list.
- [Instructor] We've got our list view in the pane.…Let's go back and we'll define the detail view…for this particular set of rooms,…so that we can display an individual room…when we select it in the pane.…Now we've got the split view content,…so this is gonna be the detail on the right.…I'm just gonna put a couple of StackPanels in here.…So we'll do this one and we'll set it…as a vertical StackPanel.…And we'll give it a little margin now of 15 and 20,…just to pretty that up.…
And inside that StackPanel, I'm just gonna add…a couple of others, so I'm gonna do…a couple of horizontal StackPanels,…and we'll give it a little spacing on those as well,…just to make things flow nicely.…So we'll copy that one.…Add it again, so we've got some StackPanels there.…What we're doing here is we're gonna show a little title.…We're gonna show the room name and the details about it.…So above this horizontal one, I'll put a text block…and for the text, we'll just say Room Details.…
Set that font size a little bigger, we'll do 48 here.…
- Cross-platform code reuse
- Visual Studio install guidelines
- Remote Windows development
- Creating a .NET Standard library
- Testing on an Emulator
- Navigating a segue
- Provisioning and testing on a device
- Using constraints for a layout
- Creating list views and detail views
Skill Level Beginner
1. Welcome to Xamarin
2. Xamarin on Mac
3. Xamarin on Windows
4. Building a Shared Library
5. Building an Android Application
6. Building an iOS Application
7. Building a UWP Application
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.