The Titanium framework includes a dedicated, Eclipse-based IDE called Appcelerator Studio. Here, Tom Duffy demonstrates how to get up and running with Appcelerator Studio.
- [Instructor] We know that there is…a dedicated IDE for Titanium.…Let's look at installing Appcelerator Studio.…Click on the Axway icon in the top left corner again,…and this time choose App Builder Studio,…and on the right-hand side you'll see…installers that you can download.…So I'll click on the Mac download,…and I'll just save it to the desktop for now.…You'll find docs for the entire tool chain…at the documents homepage,…and docs for Studio, at the Axway Appcelerator Studio page.…
Appcelerator maintains a setup guide for Studio,…as well as an installation troubleshooting guide.…So here's the setup guide,…and then here is the installation troubleshooter.…And when you need help with any Appcelerator product,…you can head to the help center.…I now have the DNG, I'm just going to open it,…and then, run the Appcelerator Studio package,…and the install process is pretty straightforward.…
Accept the license agreement,…and then let the install package do its thing.…
- Hybrid vs. native cross-platform apps
- Choosing an editor
- Building a Cordova app
- Building an Ionic app
- Buildin an app with the Create React Native App
- Building an app with the React Native CLI
- Building a Titanium app
- Building a Xamarin app
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich2h 32m Intermediate
1. Intro to Cross-Platform Development
4. React Native
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.