This video goes into event and MultiTriggers and how to use them.
- [Instructor] Okay, look at us.…We already got two triggers down,…property and data triggers.…Let's enhance our AddTodoPage with an event trigger,…but before we do that…we're going to have create a new folder…named Triggers.…Event triggers require an extra class to be created.…We're going to create a new one,…and I'm going to name this DateTriggerAction.…
In order to instantiate an event trigger…we're going to need a class that inherits…from the trigger action class,…which takes a type that's usually…the view that you're working with.…And this just did a little renaming for me,…going to change that.…Let's right click and see what's going on…with this one.…We need to use the Xamarin.Forms namespace.…We're going to right click and quick fix,…and fix up that error for us.…
We also see there's still an error…for DateTriggerAction.…If you right click and go to quick fix,…we need to implement the abstract class,…which would be the protected override Invoke method.…This method takes whatever type…that we set for our TriggerAction,…
- Creating and implementing behaviors
- Stacking behaviors
- Adding behaviors to styles
- Creating commands
- Setting up and implementing triggers
- Tying it all together in a Xamarin app
Skill Level Intermediate
F# and Xamarin Development Basicswith Rachel Blasucci56m 43s Intermediate
1. Using Xamarin Behaviors
2. Using Xamarin Commands
3. Using Xamarin Triggers
4. Tying It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.