This course is intended to help you choose a cross-platform framework for your next mobile app project. Join Tom Duffy as he explores the pros and cons of five cross-platform frameworks: Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Titanium, and Xamarin.
- [Instructor] This course is intended to help you choose…a cross-platform framework for your next mobile app project.…I plan to explore five of the most popular…cross-platform frameworks.…Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Titanium, and Xamarin.…For each of the platforms, we'll talk about…the tools and technologies used by the platform,…where the framework excels,…what you leave behind when choosing the framework,…and how to get started with each framework.…
We'll also build a very simple app for each framework…that demonstrates how to get user input, process the input,…and provide output.…So let's get started.…
- Hybrid vs. native cross-platform apps
- Choosing an editor
- Building a Cordova app
- Building an Ionic app
- Buildin an app with the Create React Native App
- Building an app with the React Native CLI
- Building a Titanium app
- Building a Xamarin app
Skill Level Beginner
Ionic 3.0 for Mobile App Developerswith Sani Yusuf5h 43m Intermediate
React Native: Building Mobile Appswith Steven Emmerich2h 32m Intermediate
1. Intro to Cross-Platform Development
4. React Native
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.