- [Narrator] Now we're going to tie … in our custom vision model. … So we're going to close the main view model, … and open up visual recognition view model. … And we'll scroll down. … And the method that we want to implement … is GetTreeTypeAsync. … And right now it's just returning back a string that's … "well I'm not sure". … So to tie in the new service, … we're going to create a new prediction endpoint. … So it's var client, and that equals new prediction endpoint. … Now, we're going to have to right click on it, … go to Quick Fix, and add in a using statement. … And we're going to set one property in it. … And the property is the ApiKey. … And that's going to be equal to a string. … Now, to get the ApiKey, we can receive it … from the custom vision portal. … So here we are in the custom vision portal, … we see our trees model, we're going to open that up, … and we're going to go over to the little gear … and click on that. … Now, you see there is a message here that says … this project can be moved to Azure. …
- Defining machine learning
- Training a machine learning model
- Comparing machine learning frameworks
- Using IBM Watson for mobile machine learning
- Using Azure Machine Learning for speech and image recognition
- Training Core ML models
- Comparing client-side and server-side models
Skill Level Beginner
Xamarin and Android Studio: Material Designwith Kevin Ford1h 47m Intermediate
Machine Learning for iOS Developerswith Brian Advent1h 25m Advanced
1. Introduction to Machine Learning
2. Server Models: IBM Watson
3. Server Models: Azure Machine Learning
4. Client Models: Core ML
5. Understanding the Offerings
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.