Leveraging the power of Azure Functions can be done with a variety of different programming languages. In this video, explore what languages are available and what the differences are.
With these many languages that are or will be supported,…the question arises, when to choose what language.…The simple answer to that is…whatever language you feel most comfortable with.…However, it is recommended…to stick with the language that is fully supported.…These languages are documented best, are stable,…and have full support for everything…in Azure functions runtime.…Within one function app, you can mix multiple languages.…For example, you can have one function app…
- What serverless is and when to use it
- Creating Azure functions
- Creating your first Azure Functions App
- Creating an Azure function in Visual Studio
- Creating a new Xamarin.Forms app
- Use cases for Azure Functions in apps
- Securing Azure Functions apps
- Monitoring Azure functions in Production
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Serverless
2. Creating Azure Functions
3. Creating a Xamarin.Forms App
4. Azure Functions Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.