Serverless is a general concept not bound to a specific technique. The serverless implementation for Microsoft is Azure Functions. In this video, take a first look at Functions.
More languages might be added in the future.…For this course we will be using C#.…If you're already using Microsoft Development technologies,…starting with Azure functions is a breeze.…You can start writing them from Visual Studio for Windows,…but also Visual Studio for Mac, the Mac OS ID.…You can even write functions from Visual Studio Code,…which is a very lightweight cross-platform code editor.…However, for Visual Studio Code, you do need additional…
- What serverless is and when to use it
- Creating Azure functions
- Creating your first Azure Functions App
- Creating an Azure function in Visual Studio
- Creating a new Xamarin.Forms app
- Use cases for Azure Functions in apps
- Securing Azure Functions apps
- Monitoring Azure functions in Production
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Serverless
2. Creating Azure Functions
3. Creating a Xamarin.Forms App
4. Azure Functions Architecture
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.