Learn Adobe XD, the UX design and prototyping tool. Create amazing user experiences in Adobe XD using a powerful iterative design process.
- [Demian] Hello there. My name is Demain Borba, and I work on the Adobe XD team since the very beginning. I'm here to show everything that you need to know about designing in XD. We're going to learn how to use the UI, how to set up artboards, how to work with the canvas, how to use official UI kits from companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, to speed up your design process. We're going to learn how to use the square in layout grids to create not only app design but also website design, how to use the layers panel, the color picker.
Then you're going to learn about basics such as vector shapes, stroke position, how to work with text, masks, how to do built-in operations to create icons, for example. Then you're going to jump into more power moves. You're going to learn how to use symbols, how to use the amazing repeat grid tool in XD, how to bring images and text from finder and from the browser into your designs. We're also going to check the new Asset panel to help you manage colors, text, and symbols. Then you're going to learn how to bring vectors from different tools.
And to close it out, we're going to learn how to bring assets from CC libraries created in Photoshop and Illustrator for more complex work. So that's it. Are you ready? Let's get started.
- Setting up artboards
- Using square and layout grids
- Creating and editing vector shapes
- Working with masks
- Using symbols with text and image overrides
- Visually repeating elements with the new Repeat Grid
- Using the new Assets panel to manage colors and character styles
- Creating and consuming bitmaps and vectors from CC Libraries