Join Demian Borba for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Adobe XD CC Essential Training: Design.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them just like I did here. Let's see what's there. All the folders are organized by chapter, and you'll be following along here, and you also have access to the final project with all the assets that will be used throughout the whole project. Then you also have access to project images that we'll be dragging from finder into XD, same for text, some text files, there, and I also downloaded some UI kits from companies like Apple, Google, and Microsoft to help you speed up your design process.
You can download them for free. I also downloaded two wire frame kits from Adobe to help you with wire frame design for mobile and for web. But if you don't have access to the exercise files, don't worry, you'll be able to follow along with your own assets. Let's get started.
- Setting up artboards
- Using square and layout grids
- Creating and editing vector shapes
- Working with masks
- Using symbols with text and image overrides
- Visually repeating elements with the new Repeat Grid
- Using the new Assets panel to manage colors and character styles
- Creating and consuming bitmaps and vectors from CC Libraries