- Adding and removing interactions
- Recording interactions
- Simulating states with multiple artboards
- Previewing mobile projects on iOS or Android devices
- Caching content on mobile for User Testing
- Sharing prototypes on the web for feedback
- Delivering presentations with XD
- Exporting assets for developers
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Demian] Welcome to Adobe XD Essential Training for prototyping and sharing. My name is Demian Borba, and I work on the Adobe XD team. Here you're going to learn everything about prototyping in XD: how to add and remove interactions, how to play with transitions, even how to record your prototype as a video for offline sharing. Then we're going to play with the mobile apps for iOS and Android to do real-time preview and to load XD documents stored in CC files. We're going to learn how to share prototypes on the web so that stakeholders can give you feedback and also how to create design specs as a web link for your developers to inspect colors, character styles, and measurements.
You're going to learn how to share assets with them as PNG, JPEG, SVG, or PDF. And to end, we're going to learn how XD can integrate into tools like Zeplin for developer handoff. Are you ready? Let's do this.