- Identify one thing you should do early on in your timeline.
- Explain how to zoom in on your main message.
- Recall the best way to protect your Einstein window.
- Recognize why you shouldn’t keep chasing that “better idea” once you’re deep into the writing process.
- Explain how to be remembered as the writer who makes deadlines look easy.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Some people melt under pressure. Others can't work without it and get an adrenaline rush from being up against the clock. Whichever type of person you are, you may find that writing under a deadline or at least, writing well under a deadline, can be daunting. But it doesn't have to be stressful. I'm Starshine Roshell, a journalist and writing coach. And in this course, I'm gonna show you how to craft a well planned and polished piece of writing, even while the clock is ticking. We'll go over how to prepare for the work with a timeline and tools that'll help you make the most of your time.
Thenk I'll offer tips on structuring your piece so you stay on target. And I'll even throw in some solid writing techniques that come in really handy when you're in a rush. Missing a deadline just isn't an option these days because there are lots of writers out there who will nail it. I learned how to meet and even beat deadlines and I'm gonna show you how I do it so you can do it too. Let's get started.