Learn how to navigate your main news feed; change preferences to display most recent stories or top stories at the top of your news feed; like a post; comment on a post; and post your own news story to a group.
- [Instructor] So you've logged into your Workplace account.…Perhaps you've updated your profile,…joined a group or two, maybe created your own groups.…Now it's time to start using Workplace…to actually communicate and collaborate with others.…We're going to begin in this movie exploring the News Feed.…And when you click the Workplace logo in the top left corner…or your own company logo, you'll come back…to your main landing page with the main News Feed…selected here on the left.…If it's not selected for you, go ahead and click News Feed.…What you're going to see is two areas.…
At the top where you can post to a group…and then down below items that have been posted…that you can see in your news feed.…You'll see anything posted by yourself,…so when you create a group for example,…automatically there's a post that goes out.…You see it on your news feed.…As you scroll down, you'll see posts…from people you're following…or groups that you're following.…If you're part of a group, any member who posts…to the news feed, you're going to see those posts as well.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.