Learn how to access your profile and update its information and settings, such as adding a photo that others in the organization will see when connecting with you.
- [Instructor] One of the very first things you'll want to…do after logging into Workplace for the first time…is to check your profile.…Make sure the information is up to date.…You may even want to add a photo of yourself.…It's what people will see when they're interacting…with you here in Workplace.…So as you can see I have logged in as someone else,…David, David Rivers actually.…Over here on the left-hand side,…I can not only view my profile from here,…but I can update or edit.…So let's go to View Profile,…and we'll start with adding a photo.…Now you'll notice there's a camera icon…to add a cover photo.…
That's what appears in the background.…What appears here where your initial initially shows up…is the photo that you're going to add of yourself.…So let's start there, we'll click Add Photo.…Now follow along with me, if you have a photo to upload,…or if you prefer, you can take a photo…of yourself right now.…If you're on a computer with a camera for example…or on a mobile device, you can use the camera there…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.