Learn how to prevent group posts from appearing in your news feed without having to leave the group. Instead, choose to unfollow a group of which you are a member.
- [Instructor] When you decide to join a group…or when someone adds you to one of their groups,…you're automatically following that group…just like you would be when you're following an individual…in the organization and that means posts, et cetera,…will show up in your news feed.…Well, you may not wish to leave a group…but you simply don't want to follow that group any longer,…there is a way to do that.…So, let's go to Groups.…Now, when you go to Groups, you can see a list…of your groups automatically and if you made any of these…a favorite, you can go back to your main Landon page…and under favorites see them there,…so that's another way to get to a group.…
Perhaps I don't want to follow…the Landon Social Committee group anymore,…I can go directly to that group…and from here where it shows that I've joined the group,…whether I actually clicked a join button…or I was added to the member list,…clicking this dropdown allows me to unfollow the group.…Notice Leave Group is there as well.…I don't necessarily want to leave the group,…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Dynamics 365 (2017)with Gini von Courter1h 42m Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.