Learn how to attach picture and video files to a group message post to share with group members, and create an album others in the group can access and contribute to.
- [Instructor] When you want to share a photo,…perhaps a group of photos, even video,…with other members of a group,…sharing those types of files is done…a little bit differently than a document,…as we did in the previous movie, so let's take a look now.…We'll start by going to a specific group.…I'm going to User Conference 2018…here on the left hand side.…Now, from here, in the group,…we can go through the top headings,…Discussion, Members, Files, Events, and click Photos…to see if there are any photos…already being shared in this group,…and, you can see, it looks like there is.…
Well, first of all, the first two thumbnails we see…are just graphical representations,…previews of the document pages…that we just added in the previous movie.…So, if we were to select these,…we get a nice little preview of the page,…but it's not really a photo.…Go up here to close that up.…Looks like there's also an image here.…That's being used in the background at the top of our page…here for our User Conference 2018 group.…So, from here, we can change the group photo…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.