Learn how to choose your preferences for how Workplace looks and behaves through its general settings, including security, privacy, and language. Also learn how to handle notifications.
- [Instructor] When you log in for the very first time…the way Workplace appears and behaves is determined…by a number of default settings,…many set up by your administrator and cannot be changed,…others are totally customizable.…So in this movie we'll take a look at where to go…to change your settings.…Doesn't matter what you're looking at on screen.…We're going to go up to the top right hand corner…to find the Settings icon.…Clicking here drops down a menu…where you'll find Settings,…clicking that takes us to our Settings…and there are different categories,…beginning with General at the top.…
You'll see Security, Privacy, et cetera, down to Videos.…Now Workplace is always being updated and improved…and things could look different for you,…but at the time of this recording…with General selected you can see General Account Settings…include your Name, Password, Temperature,…and Preferred Pronoun.…Any of these can be edited by clicking the Edit link…off to the right.…So if your name doesn't appear properly…it can be edited from here.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine V Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.