Learn how to create a poll when you to ask a question of group members; provide options for them to choose from; and monitor the results as members make their selections, always seeing the most popular choice at the top.
- [Instructor] Another way to communicate…with other group members is to create a poll.…If you have a question that you want to ask of the group…and you want to provide options,…a poll might be the way to go.…You'll always know who's chosen what,…and if you need to make a decision…you might get help for example,…using a majority rules type scenario.…So first let's take a look at what it's like…to see a poll and participate.…I've had one of the other contacts…over here on the right hand side…create a poll.…Dahlia, if I scrolls down into the news feed here,…has created a poll in the Landon Social Committee group…which I'm a part of here, logged in as Victor.…
And down below you can see the question…where shall we hold this summer's company picnic?…City Park, Brittania Beach, Landon Hotel parking lot.…They show up in this order…and you can see that some people…have already made selections.…Looks like David chose City Park…and as we hover over Dahlia,…the person who created this poll,…she's chosen Brittania Beach.…I'm logged in as Victor and if I want to…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine V Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.