Learn how to view and download photos and video that were shared by other group members, and learn how to add additional photos or video to an album that was shared with you.
- [Instructor] So when we actually share photos…and videos or create albums inside a group,…what's it like for the other group members…to have access to those files?…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…Still logged in here is Victor,…you can see on my news feed, the original post…with the attached photo.…And as I scroll up, you can see the more recent one…which is actually adding photos to an album.…There's a link to the album itself.…So I can go up here to Albums if I wanted to under photos,…select Albums to see the photos and the video…that were uploaded to an album.…
All I have to do is click the image representing…the album to get inside and there they are.…Now that's me the creator.…And I can add additional photos here if I wanted to.…I can also go to any of these if I wanted to and edit.…Notice that the little icon in the top right hand corner…allows me to do things such as remove this photo…and do other things like make it a feature photo,…a profile photo and download it to my computer.…None of which I want to do.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.