Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Workplace by Facebook.
- [David] Well congratulations,…you've reached the end of this course…on learning Workplace by Facebook.…You should now be feeling more comfortable…with the many features and functions of Workplace…that set it apart from Facebook.…Now, if you don't already have a Workplace Premium account,…this would be your first next step,…and it most cases, this will simply mean logging in…with the credentials given to you…by your IT department in your organization.…Once logged in,…it's time to start setting up your own groups,…communicating with coworkers…by following them and using chat,…and start collaborating with others on projects…and files you share with them…using this professionally-targeted social media app.…
And of course, if you want to use it on the go,…don't forget to get the Workplace mobile app…installed on your smartphones and tablets.…I'm David Rivers saying thanks for watching…and I do hope to see you again soon…in another LinkedIn Learning course.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.