Learn how to navigate a multi-company group to review its news feed and see who's a member of the group, who isn't, and what their status is—for example, whether they have joined or are still pending.
- When working inside a multi-company group…you're going to notice some subtle differences…from a regular group.…Let's explore them now.…For example, up here on the header section you'll see…under the name that this is indeed…a closed multi-company group,…but you'll also notice this icon,…the double arrows and that's a hint.…Whenever you see that next to a name…that it's a multi-company group.…For example, go over to the left-hand pane here…and click groups.…This lists all your groups if that's selected.…Go ahead and click it if it's not.…You'll see all of the groups that you belong to…including multi-company groups that appear…with that little icon, the double arrows,…in this case to the right of special events.…
One thing you might want to do that you can do…with regular groups is add it to your favorites.…You can do that from here.…Or click the link to go to that group…and from here we can always go over to the header section,…click the ellipses over here…to open up the dropdown menu where you'll see…add to favorites as well.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.