Learn how to go back to a post to make changes to its content; add, edit, and delete its text; and even delete the entire post if you no longer want it showing up on the news feed.
- [Instructor] Sometimes when you post content…to a group and you see it in your newsfeed,…you realize you'd like to be able to go back…and make adjustments, maybe edit the content,…add something to it, or even delete it altogether.…These are all possibilities here in Workplace,…and that's what we're going to explore right now.…If you were following along with me in the previous movie,…we just posted to a specific group for me,…User Conference 2018.…You can see the good news…about next year's User Conference happening in September.…Well, maybe now I've also get a location,…and perhaps I want to expand on UC,…just to be clear that that's User Conference.…
To make adjustments, just go up to the top right corner…of the post itself.…You see that little drop-down area, and click it.…From here if you wanted to,…you could totally remove this post altogether…by clicking Delete.…Also, if you didn't want people going in here…and commenting, for example, you could turn that off.…Same thing for notifications for this post.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine V Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.