Learn how to start a text message conversation with one or more coworkers from the contacts list by using Work Chat. Also learn how to go back to older conversations and delete a conversation when it's no longer needed.
- [Instructor] Posting to a group is a great way…to share information with others via the News Feed,…but if you actually want to have a conversation…with one or more people?…In that case, you might consider using Work Chat.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…There's a couple of different ways to start…text messaging with someone.…One option is just to find them on your Contacts list…over here on the right hand side.…If you wanted to have a conversation…with any of these people, simply click their name…and a chat window opens up over here…on the screen that you're looking at.…
You can see the name of the person,…up at the top there are options here…to start a video call, a voice call,…there's your settings or options.…You can close this up at any time.…And the little plus sign allows you to add…additional people so you can have a conversation…amongst two, three, four, or more people…if you wanted to.…Down below your cursor's flashing waiting for you…to type in a message.…As soon as you start typing, a chat is going…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.