Learn how to start a call with another person using only audio through your PC, or both audio and video on your PC with a built-in or external web cam.
- [Instructor] Sometimes it might be faster and easier…to chat with somebody and hear their voice or even see them.…Here in Workplace, you can place audio and video calls,…and that's what we're going to do in this movie.…To have a conversation with someone via audio or video,…just go to your Contacts over here on the right-hand side…and select a name.…This opens up the chat window,…and you'll notice across the top we have a video icon…and the phone icon representing a voice call.…Let's start there.…Click that, and it automatically calls the person,…in this case Dahlia.…
We'll have someone playing the part of Dahlia…who will at their end receive the call…and click the accept call icon.…Hi, is this Dahlia?…- [Dahlia] Hi!…- [Instructor] Hi, how are you?…- [Dahlia] Good, thanks, how are you?…- [Instructor] Great, thanks for taking this call,…but I think it might be better…if we could see each other,…so I'm going to hang up, and we'll do a video call instead.…- [Dahlia] Okay, goodbye.…- Bye.…And you'll notice there is a video icon here.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Dynamics 365 (2017)with Gini von Courter1h 42m Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.