Tour the various parts of the user interface, navigate several different pages, review a number of available features such as groups and Work Chat, and access your profile and settings.
- Well it's time now to login to Workplace and get…comfortable in our surroundings with a quick tour of…the user interface.…When you open up a browser and go to Facebook.com/workplace…you'll see a screen which by the way is always changing…yours may look different than mine, but there should be…opportunities from this page to either join or login…to your Workplace account.…Notice I have a button up here in the top right Join Now…or Login.…As well as a field down below prompting me for my business…email if I have one, and I do, and my organization…is set up with Workplace.…
I can type it in here to login.…So I'm going to type in email@example.com…Landon Hotel is our fictitious company, Victor one of the…employees clicking continue, will prompt Victor for a…password.…So that can be typed in if at any time you forget your…password there is a link that will send a temporary…password to your email address so you can login with that…and change it to your own.…But clicking login after entering the password will…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.