- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Hi, and welcome to Learning Workplace by Facebook. I'm David Rivers. As the name implies, Workplace by Facebook brings social media to coworkers in the workplace, offering many of the same Facebook tools you're already familiar with, but also adding Workplace-specific tools not found in Facebook. In this course, we'll get you up to speed on all aspects of Workplace beginning with some background on Workplace before we log in and get comfortable in our surroundings with a tour of the user interface. Then, it's on to setting up and working with Groups, the backbone of Workplace, before we dive into the various ways to communicate, share, and collaborate with coworkers as well as those outside the organization.
We have lots to cover, so let's get started with Learning Workplace by Facebook.
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.