Learn how to use the exercise files.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you'll be able to follow along with me, step-by-step, as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. So, if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location, such as, right here on the desktop. When you double click the Exercise Files folder, to open it up, you're going to notice there's only subfolder, labeled Chapter Four. That's the chapter in this course, where we'll use exercise files. Double click that folder to see a list of files used in that chapter.
Now, if you don't have access to the exercise files, not to worry. You can still follow along with me, learning lots using your own files, or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.