Learn how to navigate the user interface of a user logged in as an administrator for Workplace, and learn about the different options not available to those without administrator privileges.
- [Instructor] While this course is targeted…to the end users in an organization…using Workplace by Facebook, some of you may be logging in…with administrative privileges.…There's at least one administrator in each organization.…Administrators can also invite others to be administrators.…Let's take a quick tour of the user interface.…Logged in here as Dahlia Landon, you can see,…is an administrator.…I can tell by a couple of differences…you won't see as an end user.…For example, going down the left hand side,…we see access to the company dashboard.…
You can also access the dashboard from up here…at the very top right hand side.…End users won't see this option.…Clicking dashboard will take an administrator…to a whole other set of functionality.…For example, you'll see setup at the top.…There is a guided setup that will help you…get things set up in your organization…for the very first time.…Completing profile information,…adding people in the organization to Workplace.…You can see setup is faster when you connect…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.