Learn how to share documents with a group by either creating a document on the fly in a post, or by attaching an existing document to a group message and posting it for all to see and download.
- [Narrator] On occasion when posting to a group here…in workplace, you may want to share a file,…a document with members of the group.…There's a couple of different ways you can do that.…We'll explore that now by switching to a different group.…I'm going to go to the User Conference 2018 group.…You can do the same if you've been following along…or work with one of your own groups.…And now where we go to write a post,…we can write something such as…here's the new survey to hand out at the conference.…
Now at this point, we can do a couple of things.…We can create a new document from scratch.…Just hover over more and you'll see an option to create doc.…Click there.…Opens up a window where you can start typing…in the title of your document.…It's automatically going to be authored…by you and show the date.…Down below is where you can start writing…but click down there, you can also add things.…For example, you can add photos and embed things here…and you can see there's some formatting here…as well for headings, bullets, numbering, et cetera.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Dynamics 365 (2017)with Gini von Courter1h 42m Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.