Learn how to create an event for group members and monitor who has responded. Also learn how to create an event for the entire organization, adding details, location, and start and end times.
- [Instructor] Another way to collaborate…with other team members, even the entire organization…here in Workplace, is through the calendar,…this built-in calendar…that is specific to each individual group,…as well as the entire organization.…So, when you need to set up a meeting with group members…or add a special event for the entire organization,…you can do it through the calendar,…and everyone who needs to know will know about it.…Let's, for example, go over here to the left hand side…and click Events.…When you click Events, you're going to see a list…of all upcoming events,…regardless of what group they were created for.…
You'll see them all here,…including all general events.…If you're brand new to Workplace, like me,…you won't see anything here yet,…but you can create new events from here.…Clicking this drop-down gives you two options.…You can create a private event.…You get to choose who's going to be invited to this event.…When you choose Landon Hotel, however,…the entire organization is going to be notified…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Social Selling with Salesforcewith Christine Pereira40m 38s Advanced
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.