Learn how to start a live video session with another person or group by using the live video conferencing function on a mobile device. Invite others and use chat functionality during a live broadcast.
- [Instructor] Much like Facebook Live,…here in WorkPlace you can start a live video,…which is different from a video chat.…A live video is more like you presenting…or showing something via live video to a group.…So the first step is to go to the group…that you want to start the live video in.…Going over here to the left hand side to groups,…gives us access to all of our groups.…We can select one like user conference 2018.…And now, instead of writing something under post here,…we can go to more, and you'll see live video.…
Live video is also available in groups…on your mobile device.…And, that might be even more popular using live video…if you happen to be at a venue, for example,…and you want to show something,…and at the same time have a conversation.…So clicking live video here is going to activate…my camera on my computer.…You're going to see me.…There I am.…And, you can see now, down in the bottom left hand corner,…I need to say something about this live video.…So, I'm just going to type in training.…
And down in the bottom right hand corner, go live.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Dynamics 365 (2017)with Gini von Courter1h 42m Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.