Learn how to create a post requesting recommendations from the group, including a location. Also learn how to respond to a recommendation post from a coworker which may include a map if your suggestion includes an address.
- [Instructor] Workplace makes it easy to share…and collaborate with others in the organization.…That's going to be the focus of this chapter.…Beginning with a cool feature that allows you…to ask for recommendations of the group,…or offer suggestions to people asking for recommendations.…That's what we're going to do in this movie.…We'll start by going to a group.…I'm going to click Groups over here on the left-hand side,…and just go to the General group.…That way I can ask for recommendations…of the entire organization.…Down below where you're ready to write a post,…instead of clicking in there and start typing,…go up to More, just hover over that…and select Recommendations from the drop-down menu.…
Now it's going to be a post that is going to be…asking a question, for recommendations in this case,…so I'm going to click where it says,…What are you looking for?…And type in a quick note.…Traveling to Ottawa next week.…Any recommendations for…must-see attractions?…There we go, now down below I can also add…where am I looking for recommendations.…
- What is Workplace?
- Creating and organizing groups
- Joining, leaving, or unfollowing groups
- Setting up multicompany groups
- Messaging coworkers
- Staying connected on a mobile device
- Conferencing with live video
- Sharing documents, pictures, and video
- Responding to shared items
- Creating events
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Dynamics 365 (2017)with Gini von Courter1h 42m Beginner
1. Get Started with Workplace
2. Work with People and Groups
3. Communicate with Workplace
4. Share and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.