- [Instructor] Images play an integral role … in the web publishing process … and the image blocks available in the block editor … grant you full control over what images are displayed, … where they appear and how they are displayed. … Now there are several image blocks available … in the block editor. … And in this movie, we'll look at the main one, … the image block. … The image block is used any time you want … to add a single image anywhere within your content. … You can add it either by clicking the plus button … to add a block and then finding the image block … or by clicking on whatever block goes before the block … you want to add. … Hit return to create a new block … and then type / and image. … Once the image block is created … you need to populate it with an image … and you can do this either by uploading an image … from your computer, … going to the media library and selecting an existing image … already uploaded to the site, … or inserting an image from a URL somewhere else on the web. …
Note: This course covers WordPress 5. The training will be updated as WordPress evolves.
- Installing WordPress
- Creating posts and pages
- Formatting text
- Publishing and scheduling posts
- Adding images, audio, and video
- Bulk editing posts and pages
- Working with reusable blocks
Skill Level Beginner
1. Up and Running with WordPress
2. Content Management
3. Working with Blocks in the Block Context
4. Document Context
5. Block Deep Dive
6. Reusable Blocks
Edit reusable blocks3m 5s
7. The Rest of the Iceberg
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.