- [Instructor] The vast majority of your SEO needs…can be handled by the free plugin available on Wordpress.org…but there are a few really useful features…that are available in the premium plugin.…The premium plugin has a redirect feature,…which we showed in an earlier video,…that lets you create redirects in the search console,…and it also lets you create redirects…when you're deleting content, which is a time saver.…If you're big into keywords, another feature…is letting you have more than one keyword per post.…And there are a few other features in here.…There's also the Yoast WooCommerce plugin.…
This helps if you're using WooCommerce on your site.…You can enable rich pins in Pinterest,…so any time someone pins something from your website,…it will include a lot of metadata,…like the price, if it's in stock,…and of course, a link back to your product page.…Things that help you get more traffic from Pinterest.…It also replaces the WooCommerce Breadcrumbs…with the Yoast ones.…This means you don't have to duplicate…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.