- Once you have everything you need as the foundation…for your blog, such as your blog platform, design,…as well as bloggers, it's now time…to write your first blog post.…This can be tough, but if you follow a series of…steps, it can make it a little bit easier.…So, Step 1: this is where you Ideate, this is where…you come up with the ideas for your various blog posts.…Here are some ways to get started as…you start thinking about your ideas.…Consider Industry trends, what's hot right now within…your own industry, what are people talking about?…What about Non-industry trends?…These could be trends that are…happening out there in the world that might not…necessarily be related to your industry, but that you can…take and alter for the purposes of your blog.…
What are your Company priorities, what are the big…messages that you're trying to put forth as a company?…What are your various personas, who are you…writing for, and how many personas…do you have for your blog?…Take a look at Competitor content to see…what they might be writing about.…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.